Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Striving to help others

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
At the end of the week, I will be suspending every account I do not know the owner of. To make sure your account remains active, please list the name of your character in Arise in the "humor" section on your profile. After your character name, you can type whatever you want. If you have not done this yet, please go to your profile now.
Gods DJs Radio

Are you missing a plug in?

Google Chrome

Mozilla Firefox

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger; the world of the stingy gets smaller and smaller." - Proverbs 11:24

Proverbs 11

“Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
- 2 Corinthians 9:6–7

"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."

Albert Einstein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

"Free" Diamonds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DemonMajor

DemonMajor

"Free" Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: "Free" Diamonds   "Free" Diamonds EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:16 am

Ask me (Tiraspriith/Yrsmgor) or Spektrenaad about Swagbucks.com. It's a search engine that awards you points as you use it, and those points can in turn be used to redeem rewards, one of which is a gamecard you can use to buy diamonds. The engine turns out the same results as google, and all you need to sign up is an email address, a name, and a password. Extra points can be garnered through a daily poll, watching videos, and completing offers (ex. they might make a contract with netflix and offer you x swagbucks if you join through them). The $20 gamecard is worth 2150 swagbucks and the $5 gamecard is worth 550; you can expect to win anywhere from 1 to 100+ points a day, depending on how often you use the site and how lucky you get.

NOTE: Make sure to ask me or Spek about referring you (you'll need to supply your email, so we can send the invite). This will (I believe) start you out with some bonus swagbucks.

p.s. I've put up a notice on the ingame guild announcements in case anyone ever looks at it.
Back to top Go down
Spektrenaad

Spektrenaad

"Free" Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Free" Diamonds   "Free" Diamonds EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:13 pm

It's a great way to get dias without having to use your credit card. Smile
Back to top Go down
DemonMajor

DemonMajor

"Free" Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Free" Diamonds   "Free" Diamonds EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:34 am

Just to clarify and be a bit more precise, one $5 gamecard costs 550 SB (Swagbucks), and a $20 gamecard costs 2,150 SB. A search can yield anywhere from 5 to 20 SB on a normal day. Other ways to earn SB include watching videos, completing surveys, and signing up for special deals. Once you've amassed the required amount, head to Swag Store (you can find it at the top left as an option under "Redeem"). Type "Ultimate Game Card" in the search box and you'll find your prize.

Again, please note that it is recommended you ask either me or Spek for a referral.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Free" Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Free" Diamonds   "Free" Diamonds Empty

Back to top Go down

"Free" Diamonds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Questions, Complaints, and Suggestions-
Jump to: