Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Striving to help others

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
At the end of the week, I will be suspending every account I do not know the owner of. To make sure your account remains active, please list the name of your character in Arise in the "humor" section on your profile. After your character name, you can type whatever you want. If you have not done this yet, please go to your profile now.
Gods DJs Radio

Are you missing a plug in?

Google Chrome

Mozilla Firefox

"The world of the generous gets larger and larger; the world of the stingy gets smaller and smaller." - Proverbs 11:24

Proverbs 11

“Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
- 2 Corinthians 9:6–7

"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."

Albert Einstein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Member/New to the Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kamp26

kamp26

New Member/New to the Game Empty
PostSubject: New Member/New to the Game   New Member/New to the Game EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:59 am

Hello everyone I am pretty new to this game but know what im doing as far as MMO's go. Just a little bit info on what direction im wanting to take my class. I im looking more pvp with mage/knight and tanking with the knight in PVE. I was looking at rouge for my 3rd class but have not made it final yet and I know the warrior could give me good options for helping to tank. If anyone wants to give me some feedback on that it would be great. Also If anyone could give me more info on stuff I can do at lower lvls to help start getting items that will work to more end game type gear and stats. I really don't know much on stuff like GM or SW and if anyone would be able to fill me in on what lvl you need to be and/or any websites that might help me with any of that kind of stuff. Really anything i can do to start helping me get my endgame stuff while im still lvling up
Back to top Go down
Spektrenaad

Spektrenaad

New Member/New to the Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member/New to the Game   New Member/New to the Game EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:13 pm

GM = Goblin Mine, an instance you can join once you reach lvl 50. it gives you shells, a currency used to buy armor pieces with good stats. then, the stats can then be extracted from the item. you will obtain a mana stone. this stone can then bu used to add the stats to any weapon/armor piece, up to a maximum or 6 stats / item.

SW = Siege War, an optional battle against another guild. the rewards are usefull : xp orbs, tp orbs, badges (used to obain new titles from a NPC in castle, these titles will give you some extra att points), and ressources for the guild. at low level, you can only extract crystal from the towers we own. it's boring but it helps a lot.

I did my best to awnser your questions, but english isn't my 1st language. If something isn't clear, tell me!
Back to top Go down

New Member/New to the Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Questions, Complaints, and Suggestions-
Jump to: